purani jeans (Early jeans)


When  i was a kid around 7,8 years old in my schools name is (crescent bahria cadet college)  I was smart kid in my class but ALLAH give me smartness in  all the work mashallah (ما شاء الله‎‎) NOT in the study i was just like Dum in study what i do i dont like study all the books or copy i don’t have too much brain i always out off my class because teacher don’t like me they say that he is disturbing  kid he always disturb other kid then what i do i am stuck with my teacher they always enter the class they have only one job the do beat the children  the (reason ) is HOMEWORK and i am the one who always didn’t do the homework sometime i do my mother is force me then i do the homework i remember one off my teacher i don’t know her name but she always call me (failure) my teacher always say to me (if don’t fail then how we learn )(miss sarah) i fail in 6 class 2 time and 7 class also some time they pass me and say in my report card (he can’t  do anything in life) in my 7 class when i fail i was seeing my old friends you known that feeling was so hard brokering i was watching them and smiling but truly i am NOT i was so angry i broke everything after school  home time (door, table, fan, door lock and window) i always out off my class and wasting my time with canting boys i remember my worst day in my class we have 35  student and 4 off them are messing every day 1 off me 3 off my friends our class in first floor and we jump to the window and next to the ground we too much big ground for example 50,60 truck in one time this much big and there is one guard 50 rup for one hours we go out out side and fun, smoke, soft drunk and teacher don’t know yet but some fu**k classmates tell over teacher then we got TC it means 7 days for suspension and home fight also on that we promises we don’t do this mistake again we find it that kid who tell the teacher and copal days we found it in our gang we have rule found it and kill it obviously we can’t  kill it but we beat it my friends call me (machoman)  "Macho Man" Randy Savage, was an American professional wrestler its old wrestler November 15, 1952 
 "Macho Man" Randy Savage,
Looks like me ( hahaha)  that days i cant forget it i don’t know how children survive it over there teacher comes our class she just write on the blackboard she write we copy and she just left the class in 45 min and we are writing for 45 min and if don’t copy then you fail in your exam we just have to memorize all the answer or cheat it these are my days at 7 class half I LEFT IT from my school principal says to my mother (HE CANT MAKE IT ) ALLAH decision better i left that school and enter the new school new life (LEARN TO LEARN ACADMY) that school give me strictness and this school give me love and happiness i am sorry but that’s true this school change me i am not totally change but atlas i am trying now i am doing job internship at my school i am attending the o level class and doing my favourite part GYM at tariq road i left my home  morning 7:30am at back to my home at 9:45pm i am doing my best too achieve my goal   at oct i gone give olevel paper inshallah who change me only two hand MISS SARAH IRFAN AND DR.IRFAN HYDER these are two people change me and i want to thanks both #THANKYOUTAKE
MIRZA SOHAIB BAIG   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PEOPLE'S CHAMP

THE MEN OF STEEL" AND HONOR ARMY

BOB MARLEY LIFE